AT A GLANCE!
Dear Members of our Indiahoma Board of Education, Parents, Staff and Faculty, and Students,
Our outstanding school, members of the board of education, staff, faculty and students have received a wonderful, well deserved honor! Parents, you are a part of this and are also to be congratulated!!! We have been recognized and applauded as a 2015 High Performing School! Again, congratulations and thank you to all involved!
Ms. Voegeli, Superintendent
Class B-A Area Tournaments:
All games scheduled for Thursday, February 22 will be played on Friday, February 23. Games times on Friday are 3:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. There will only be one session.
All games originally scheduled for Friday February 23, will be played on Saturday, February 24. Games times on Saturday are 1:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. There will be two sessions.
All games originally scheduled for Saturday, February 24, will be played on Monday, February 26. Games times on Monday are 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
There are Indiahoma History Books (copyright 2001)ready to be purchased for $10.00. Just pay Ms. Juanell Webster, and pick up your treasure or it will be mailed to you.
Student Directory Information Release Notification
August 10, 2017
According to Oklahoma School Law and OSSAB Policy FLD, The Indiahoma Public School District will maintain and release ‘directory information” without the parent’s prior written consent, unless the parent- or student if over 18 – informs the district that any or all of the following information should not be released without prior consent.
The following information is designated as ‘directory information”:
- Student’s name, address, telephone listing, and date of birth
- Parent or lawful custodian’s name, address, and telephone listing
- Major Field of study and grade level classification (example: elementary, 7th grade, sophomore)
- Student’s participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Weight and height of members of athletic teams
- Email address
- Dates of attendance, dates of enrollment, withdrawal, re-entry
- Diplomas, certificates, awards, and honors received
- Most recent previous education agency or institution attended by the student
Parents may at any time request from the Indiahoma Public School information regarding the professional qualifications of the student's classroom teachers to include:
- The baccalaureate degree major of the teacher and any other graduate certification or degree held by the teacher, and the field of discipline of the certification or degree.
- Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and if so, their qualifications.